Tuesday 18 October 2011

The Future of Smoking Cigarettes at Football

Last week SKYCIG sent some starter kits to our office in order to try. And, with plans to go to watch the football at the weekend, I thought I'd give it a go at the game. Normally when I'm at the ground watching the match, I get a craving for a cigarette. It's hard to ever satisfy this craving - I can't smoke in the stand, and I don't want miss the action just to have a puff. But, last weekend, SKYCIG made me realise I don't have to. SKYCIG is a nice little gadget - an electronic cigarette with a flavoured nicotine cartridge that produces a 'smoke' like vapour. The cigarette looks and feels like your traditional discount Hilton cigarette, and has a light that glows when you inhale - it's hard to notice the difference! I'm so happy I made the choice to use it for the first time at a match. I was able to have a puff, while staying in the thick of the action and knowing I wasn't affecting myself or those around me with harmful smoke and chemicals. I was amazed - and I know I'll be doing it again. The cool thing is that now I know that, whatever my surroundings, I can enjoy the game and have a smoke using SKYCIG. Whether it's in the sofa or in the pub, I can 'light up' safe in the knowledge I can satisfy my needs without any without tobacco, smoke, tar, carbon monoxide or ash involved! The taste is great, too, and the different flavours add some extra intrigue. Whether it's vanilla, menthol or even the classic taste of tobacco, I can change the cartridges to suit. The vapour produced is also perfect - just like the real thing - yet it does not leave a smell and there is no odour of smoke on my clothes or breath. What a bonus! Another fantastic thing about SKYCIG is the price. Normally you'll save 75% on the price of regular cigarettes, but SKYCIG are offering a very special deal for GiveMeFootball readers. Now you'll be able to 'smoke' while at the game, in the pub or watching the action at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment